Are you curious about the comments you’ve made on TikTok? It’s easy to see your comments on the popular video-sharing app. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to see what you commented on TikTok:
Requesting a download of your data is the most efficient way to see your comments. This will allow you to download all the information associated with your account, including your comments. Here’s how to do it:
How to see what you commented on tiktok
- Open the TikTok app on your device.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon at the screen’s bottom right corner.
- Once you are on your profile, tap on the three dots at the screen’s top right corner.
- Select the “Settings and Privacy” option.
- Then, Click on “Privacy” and
- Scroll down and tap on “Download Your data”
- Then, Click on the “Request Data” button as below image.
- Once TikTok processes your request, it will show you download option instead of “Pending” in the below image
when you are downloading it may ask for a verification code which you can get using a few options. Once you completed the download please flow the below steps to find your comments.
- Open the “Download” folder
- Then, Find the “TikTok Data Folder” and open
- Next, Open the “Comments” folder
- Finally, Open the comments text file to see your comments
It’s that simple! Now you know how to see what you’ve commented on TikTok. Remember, you can always go back and delete any comments with which you no longer want to be associated. Happy TikTok-ing!
You May Also Like