To manage a Facebook page, Here and there, you need few people. In this cause, most people are thinking and searching the phrase “How to add an admin to a Facebook page.”
I owe and managing several Facebook pages over time. I have come across this situation many times successfully in an easy way. To find out how to make someone an admin on a Facebook page, follow the below steps.
How to make someone an admin on a Facebook page
Add an Admin to a Facebook page in your PC
- First, Go to your Facebook page click on the “Settings” as you see in the below image in the red color box.
- Next, You will see the Page Setting view and click on the “Page Roles” below step two image in the red color box.
- Next, You will landing on the “Page Settings”.
- Then, Enter the user to make Admin.
- Next. Click on the “Editor” below step three image in the red color box.
- Once you click on Editor as above image. User role list will be show as Step four image.
- Click on the any user role you prefer. In this cause click on “Admin” in the Step four image red color box.
- Once above completed. Click on the “Add” button in the Step five image red color box.
NOTE : Below step will not appear every time. But This can be popup time to time when you trying to add new roles based on your login status. No need to worry about this. If you find this just flow the below step or you can just ignore the step.
- Next, Popup will open when you click add. This will be to verify the activity.
- Here you have to enter your password and Click “Submit”.
Add an Admin to a Facebook page in your Android or iPhone.
You will find all steps in the below infographic in an easy way.
- First, log in to your Facebook account and go to your Facebook page
- Then, Click on the three-line icon on the right top of your Facebook page
- Once you click on “Pages” as below image step one.
- Next, Click on the page that you want to add an Admin as the image
- Then, Click on the “More” icon on the top right of your page
- Next, Scroll down and click the “Settings” under the “Page Controls” section
- Next, click on the “Page Roles” as the image
- Now, click on the “Add Person to Page” as the image
- Here, from time to time, it asks your password to verify the activity for the security purpose
- If this occurs, Make sure to enter your password and continue.
- Next, Enter the name of the user you want to add as admin and add
- Finally, Select the “Page Role” you want to add.
- In this, cause it will be “Admin” and click “Add.”
More on guideover.com: Why Can’t I Post On Facebook [Solved] Read here.