Sprint provides a range of wireless services and services via a broadband connection. This is a famous telecommunication company in America. You can activate sprint to your smartphone and enjoy their benefits, as this will work on Android devices and iPhones. This article will teach you how to activate new iPhone sprint.
When dealing with sprint for the first time and haven’t used it before, it is better to understand how it works properly. Some people often struggle when activating sprint on their phone, so to avoid those difficulties, this article will provide you with all the required information on how to activate new iPhone sprint.
Sprint is a popular network provider in the United States and plans to upgrade the service with more advanced features. Many people prefer sprint as you can get a good deal of services at a lower cost. Activating the new sprint phone will often be quite challenging if you have no idea how to do it.
Sometimes many problems may arise during the activation process. Hence, it would be helpful if you knew how to activate new iPhone sprint as you will be able to complete the process successfully. If you are trying to start sprint on your iPhone and even after several attempts, if you still couldn’t figure out the process to complete it, you don’t have to worry. In this article, you will get to know in detail about how to activate new iPhone sprint.
How To Activate New iPhone Sprint
By following the instruction carefully, you will be able to activate the new iPhone sprint, and it will only take a few minutes to complete the process. The activation of new iPhone sprint can be in three major steps. Let’s look at how to activate new iPhone sprint using the three significant steps.
Preparing For The Activation
- To start the activation process, a user account is essential to switch from an iPhone to an android phone. You will require either an iCloud or Gmail account. You can move to the next step if you already have a user account. If not, make sure you create an account.
- If you want the same number you used on the old phone, you must remove the SIM from your old phone.
- Before continuing the process, ensure you have a backup of the information on your old phone. You can skip this step if you use a Verizon SIM card.
- If you plan to switch from an iPhone to an android phone, you will have to switch off the iMessage option by going to the setting on your iPhone. You can omit this step if transferring from an android phone to an iPhone.
How To Get Rid Of Hollow Arrow On iPhone? – Step By Step guide
Replacement Of The Phone And Activation
- Now you must switch off your old phone. By pressing the power off button, you can switch off the android phone. If you previously used an iPhone, then by pressing and holding both the power button and volume button together, you will be able to slide and turn off the phone.
- Most people often prefer using the same SIM card they previously used, so to do this, you must remove the SIM from your old phone and then insert it into the new iPhone. If you plan to use a new SIM, you can insert the new SIM.
- To continue the process, you must have enough charge in your phone so make sure you charge the phone completely before stepping into the next step.
- Visit the Activation page of the sprint and activate your account. Then you must open the web browser and type https://www.sprint.com/enable . This will locate you in the place where you can access sprint enable. Using the web browser on another device is better, as you cannot do this on your phone.
- By dialing #06#, you will be able to get a code, or you might also find it in your box.
- You can now sign in to your sprint account. You will have to create a new sprint account if you don’t have an account.
- Now you can click the sign-in to activate the option, which will be there at the bottom of the page. You will get your sprint account page when you enter the credentials and click submit.
- When you go to the “On my device” option, you will be able to find the phone that you will be replacing. Then from the drop-down list, select the “manage this device” option, and then you can choose “activate a new phone.”
- In your phone box, you can find the serial number. You can enter this in the space. If you purchased the previous phone from the sprint and need to activate it, you can choose the new one.
- Now according to the device you are using, you will get the method to activate the sprint.
- Ensure your phone has a proper internet connection to set up new phone.
Activating Your New Phone
- The serial number you need for the activation will be there in the packing of your phone. To completely unlock your phone, you must know the MEID or IMEI. By using this, you can unlock the device.
- If you want to get the sprint service from another device, you can do this by contacting the customer service of the sprint. Ask the agent and then turn on your phone, and you can now inquire about your account from the representative.
- When speaking to the representative regarding the activation process, they will ask for certain information like your name, PIN, serial number, phone number, etc. So, ensure you provide all the data requested, and the representative will activate the sprint on your new iPhone.
- Once the activation process is complete, the representative will enable it. By following your phone instructions, you can complete the activation successfully. You can use your old SIM card. If you are using a new one, you will have to set it up.
This article on how to activate new iPhone sprint will help you learn all the required information you need to know for the activation process. We hope this article was helpful.
Read More :